Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Documented Life Week 1


The Documented Life prompt this week was to use book pages, and the theme "be your own goalkeeper." I thought about my goals being in my own hands, but luckily I don't have to go it alone, because God promises to go with me and give me strength.

I also wanted to introduce my word for the year, which is "strong." Last year I had the word "move," and it inspired me to move my body, to travel, and not be afraid to move my business along. Having the word there in front of you, really does keep it at the forefront of your mind.

The size of this large Dylusions Journal is challenging. I glued the book paper down, and WOW there was so much space left. I used a large stencil and spray inks in the sky. The hands are life size...I traced my hands on some K & Company scrapbook paper.

No comments: