Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bible Journaling


The Bible pages are still fairly thin, so sometimes I get a little bleed through, or just a little ghosting. I'm not worried about it because:
I can always collage in another drawing or scripture on the back side. for this one, I used some washi tape, then pasted a scrap of an old map on that. Used a highlighter to write out "Faith" and outlined with a Pitt pen. The white dots are Sharpie waterbased pen.

This is another page I did last week while praying for some friends and their twins who were born early:
I didn't know how to draw a baby, so I found an embroidery pattern and drew my baby following it as an example. The embroidery pattern didn't have both arms showing and was a bit different, but I wanted him in this position, reaching up. I was inspired by this verse, and then when I showed it to his parents his mom told me that she memorized that very verse the day she went into labor! I still get chills when I think about that.


No comments: