Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Ecclesiastes 3:11

Today I tried out some new pens. They are Pilot gel pens, and I love the colors. I probably won't use them over text again....I can read it still, but not as easily. Guess I'll get a new batch of highlighters for when I want to venture into the text. I fully intend to use this Bible for a long while, so I don't want to make the text unreadable.

For those who are concerned about my drawing in the Bible, please know that I have several Bibles that I use. I highlight in all of them, but this is the only one i draw in. I bought this Bible specifically for this purpose because it is designed with larger margins for notes or drawings. Drawing helps me process what I read, and I'm finding that people who see these are reminded of the source of the word because it's actually drawn on the page. This is something I do with prayer, and as worship.

I'm also working on a new Route 66 sketch. Seems like I have a never ending list of those to do, but I'm making progress!

No comments: